Our Mission is to inspire the world with our innovative technologies.
We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer and more convenient. We’re building Drvline.com for the advancement of ADAS technology.
The Smart Machines team is composed of talented and entrepreneurial people, in our own dedicated location, with the vibrant feel of a startup.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible we may be for youAs DevOPS Technical Lead
We are squarely targeting the rapidly evolving multi-trillion dollar autonomous vehicle industry.
, you will help to design a system to support 200 developers across three (3) geographic areas as we expand to 600 developers working with large data streams for DRVLINE Samsung’s ADAS and Autonomous Vehicle platform.
- Lead an extraordinary team of Cloud Infrastructure / DevOps engineers and own the site-up architecture
- Drive the evaluation and implementation of new versions, fixes, and capabilities of tools and technologies.
- Define and articulate standard methodologies and design patterns to improve quality and productivity
- Architect/deploy/debug/tune and maintain DevOps stacks for a global scale-out development and collaboration infrastructure supporting various hardware environments as needed.
- Lead a team of engineers, and mentor them in accomplishing the above activities
- Lead in all phases of engineering software development and support including requirements, design, coding, unit testing, integration, performance analysis and tuning as well as release
- Collaborate with an international infrastructure/develops teams (US, Korea and Germany) on architecture and deployment of next generation development infrastructure
- Assist with global and regional compliance architectures and implementations
- Exposure to a large production environment is required
- 5+ years experience in leading a team (10+ member)
- 10+ years Linux/open source/hybrid cloud scale-out software development
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience developing/architecting DevOps software stacks
- Experience in architecting solutions that include global/multi-site Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery CI/CD) services.
- Excellent command in scripting languages such as Python, C/C++ and Linux Scripting
- Excellent knowledge in Linux configuration and virtualization environments, such as VMware and Kubernetes
- Experience with containers (Dockers, Kubernetes, Jenkins.)
- Knowledge of various system environments such Intel platforms and embedded ARM platforms
- Strong verbal and written communications skills to interact with engineers & management in technical forums
Great to have:
- Exposure to self-driving car development requirements and standards (ISO26262, ASPICE)
- Excellent experience in deploying cloud solutions in AWS, Azure or Google cloud
- Exposure to ML and AI stacks – including TensorFlow, PyTorch, GO Language
- Exposure and experience with graphics programming (OpenGL, OPenCL, Nvidia or other graphics cards)
- Knowledge of DevOps-related infrastructure, such as networking architecture, authentication, specification of requirements
- Some knowledge of HPC environments is a plus (HPC cluster setup/management)
- Exposure to Cloud/Hybrid cloud level data source management and NoSQL/SQL configuration and management is a plus